Friday, July 11, 2014

Online Journal

In the world that we live in today, it amazes how much technology has changed, even in the 19 years I've been alive. So here I am jumping on the bandwagon with this new blog. I am mainly starting this blog in hopes that the memories, pictures, and words I share will be useful in years to come. I want to be able to look back and remember. This blog is my "online journal" or now days in this world known as a blog. The fact that I can print it off (gotta figure out how to do that!)excites me. I don't know what the years to come shall bring, but I am hopeful that somewhere along the way someone will thank me for putting my words down.  Feel free to come along for the ride as my post start coming in. Fair warning that I am not the most technological person out there, or the best writer, I am just simply me. Simply Jess. So here is to this new adventure of blogging!

1 comment: