Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Summer Concerts

Fun Fact about Jess....I LOVE concerts. There is something about hearing those songs you sing in your car in person, by the artist whose lyrics just hit the spot. I love that one song that every artist has, where the audience brings out their phones for light and light up the sky, its magical. I love the roaring cheers for the encore and the artists singing the best hits at the very end to finish off the night. Thanks to Heid for being my go to concert buddy, Lady Antebellum was perfect. To the Luke Bryan crew...it was so fun to end summer with ya'll. Getting asked to go see my boy Tim McGraw is always a good time, thank you Joshua! (oh and Happy Birthday today as well!) Enjoy my pics :)
that song that lights up the sky >>>>


these handsome fellas are pretty awesome if you ask me



Concerts are always a good time...always. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment