Saturday, September 19, 2015

Flaming Gorge

Ask me if I should have posted this post like a long time ago...I should've. However, here is my random, spontaneous adventure, with no agenda, with my second family. Meet Ricky Bobby, Chelly, and Heid! I sorta feel like I have been adopted into their family...just because well Heid is more like my sister than my cousin. She is one of thee most amazing people I have ever met. Growing up, I always wanted to be like Heidi. You know the girl who danced beautifully across a stage, or cheered real loud on a sideline, the chick who can make it to first base and not get out. The one who is so dedicated and strong minded that anything she puts her mind too, she'll find a way to get it done. Basically I could go on and on about her. Over these past few years, I have grown closer to her, and to say I love her is an understatement! Ricky bobby, what can I say, he's my second dad. I have learned so much from him; from snowmobiling, to razor rides, boat cruises, and to jamin out to our boy Tim McGraw. Chelly, thanks for being young and full of spunk. It's not every day that your aunt is the one that is willingly to stay up late dancing and singing, light sparklers at like 2 in the morning, shop all day every day, and is able to give you fantastic fashion advice. I love my family and well thanks you to these three for a weekend getaway! :)




Too many memories made this weekend. Gorge you were Flamin and much love to my family!



No comments:

Post a Comment