Sunday, August 17, 2014

b e [UTAH] f u l

You know can I just say I L O V E where I live. I love traveling and I think it would be fun to live some where maybe different when I'm first married etc. or whatever. No matter what though, I really couldn't live anywhere else, but Utah. I honestly love how I can be in the country and small town of Hooper to then go up to Wasatch Park and see endless trees on a mountain range. Honestly, I feel like pictures never do justice. Plus, Sunday drives with dad is always a good thing.

My family and I decided to get away for the weekend. I just wish it could be longer. We did the annual Park City back to school shopping, but I guess once you are in college you are happy for towels and kitchen supplies. haha Oh well I really am grateful I was just able to "relax". Lately, my life has been a whirlwind. I feel like I'm going a hundred miles and hour when all I really want to do is cry. ha I am supposed to move up this week back to Logan for school...um don't ask, but I haven't even started packing. I just barely got my books, don't know where my classes are, but hey it's whatever right? My best friend has been out a whole month...goodness...17 more months might just kill me. I really just wish I could have a phone call...at least tomorrow is PDay. I just have never been 'alone' in the sense of I've always had Kayc by my side for the 'big' and 'small' stuff. (yes i have family. yes i have friends. it's not the same, and i wish i could somehow make it the same) This new adventure I am about to embark on this week...well I'm diving in head first and going to make the most of it...or at least that is what I keep telling myself.
Stars: simply one of my favorite things. I wish this picture was my claim to fame, but in all reality the way stars look to me know one will ever be able to capture it. My favorite place to watch and look at stars...1: Island Park. 2: Lake Powell. 3: My backyard. Every girl loves stars...ya ya whatever. I mean I saw 12 shooting stars over the course of 2 nights..so cheers to me. The paragraph above sounds like I'm depressed haha or something. (not deleting it because well *peace*). I honestly can stay up for hours just watching stars forever. My cousin Ty used to watch stars with me when I was little. My dad and I are usually always the last one by the fire when everybody else turns in. Most words are said in silence and the most heart felt conversations are said as well. When all said and done that simple 30 min where my mom, dad, sis, and I just watched and sat in silence is exactly what I needed. I can get through this week and the next...even if I become a zombie in the process...because I can't wait to see what the Lord has in store for me.


No comments:

Post a Comment