Sunday, August 3, 2014

Phillip Phillps

Drive, stand, work 1 job, drive, sit, work 2 job, drive, sit, work 3 job, drive, shower, bed, repeat....I am happy to say that this week even though it was more of a challenging week, I made it through. There is always a light at the end of the tunnel(or end of work week). It just so happened that, that light was a free concert to Phillip Phillips, late night chats with two of my besties, and a baby blessing for my cousin. I love my family.


I L O V E concerts. Really though my cousin Heidi and I are concert buddies. I have been fortunate to attend many and so when she found out about the free one Ogden was putting on, how could I not go? As much as I love concerts....I can only handle sweaty bodies, different odors, and pushing so much. All and all...Phillip Phillips has amazing talent. I wish he would have played "so easy", but he did play "Gone, gone gone", "home", and his new one I love "unpack your heart".

This blog might have lots and lots of post of my family. I realize my family is unique and I am very fortunate to have the closeness with them that I do. It still amazes me sometimes how Chels is married yet now a mom! haha Baby Liv is beautiful and I was happy to spend time with these beautiful ladies(boys don't take pictures) to celebrate her blessing day. 


A new week is here. I'm sure there will be challenges, but tomorrow is one of my favorite days of the week. Missionary Monday (i miss my friends a lot)....The gospel is true and cheers to a random Sunday evening blog post! and uh....hello A U G U S T ?!?


No comments:

Post a Comment