Tuesday, August 19, 2014

USU round 2

get ready for the overload of pictures :)





I should be packing and getting ready to move up for school. As excited I am to to be an Aggie again, I'm slightly not excited. You see last year was the hardest, most challenging, most life learning, most rewarding, exciting, adventurous, it was just everything. I think what made it so much was the people I was in contact with, my roomies, and my best friend. Did you enjoy the pictures above? Yes, Kaycee loves to take pictures and we sorta love to think that we are professionals or something and take pictures..so **peace**. We took these pictures on the last weekend we were in Hooper. Then three days later we were roomies. People are always amazed that we stay friends because we did room together...I mean in all honesty...we just get each other. There were times when I wanted to smash her alarm clock (it would ring for like 4 hours, she sleeps like she is in a coma haha), and there were times she wanted to rip my head off. But more than anything I think why part of me is dreading going back up to school...is because I'm going to miss those late night talks..just us two. I'm going to miss sleeping on her (memory foam) bed and her snuggling with me on mine. I'm going to miss hiding chocolate and exchanging homework. --we did not cheat just helped each other--. I'm going to miss her closet, her cooking skills, her guitar and singing skills, but you know it is all well. In her email to me yesterday...she told me that it would be. Plus she wanted me to live it up for her. "Because you don't remember the nights you got plenty of sleep"--her motto-- I mean and TSwifts new song/album coming out made me excited! As TSwift's new Shake It Off song is on repeat and everything is starting to be packed up I really am excited. Adventure is waiting for me in Cache Valley and I'm headed for it!

Some of my favorite pictures from my freshman year...enjoy :)











 






PS: I am so ready for football its unreal....ah! that post will be soon...



No comments:

Post a Comment