Saturday, July 18, 2015

Burr Lake

Please someone explain to me why Bear Lake is called Bear Lake...because every time I have been there it has literally been 0 degrees with wind and then some how I still get sun. Basically, it should be called Burr Lake. It is more fitting. Thee end...now on to this post.
Kennady's Picture can't take credit for it. :)
Really take a moment and look at the photo of Kennady's that Emily took. Little did we know just how cold the water was going to be and that we were actually going to get wet. haha Plus the tractor surly adds (makes) this picture. Ok so now for what I have to say about Burr Lake. First off, I want to thank Christian for inviting us to his property and letting me get away for a summer weekend. :) Friday started with setting up camp and then well bringing out the wave runners. Literally there was a couple solid 20 seconds I was driving with my eyes closed because with wind and water flying at my face it was the best I could do. No judgments. Everyone is alive. :)

From there we came back to camp and played games. Then dutch oven dinners. Like seriously any food in a dutch oven always tastes so heavenly! From there the fire started! I love roasting marshmallows and star-bursts. I love good friends. Oh through in fireworks that's even better. But what makes or breaks anything...is who you are with. I seriously have met some of the greatest people up at USU and I love them, I also haven't seen these girls in a long time. Imagine all of us running to each other and freaking out. Because that's what happened. Seriously love these chicks. 



 








No comments:

Post a Comment