Tuesday, July 14, 2015

so this is love

Summer Love. Seriously it is the best thing. I mean any type of Love is the best thing ever. (or at least that is what I hear) However, I have known these two love bugs for about a year now and let me tell you they are in L.O.V.E. I seriously am so happy for these two.


It has been so fun to watch them grow together in their relationship. It has also been so fun (stressful sometimes) to plan the wedding. Thank you Pinterest. Everything turned out so beautiful. Like honestly from the dress, to Brookie singing at the reception, to the flowers...etc. I could go on and on. I have missed seeing my twinsies as well. Goodness how did I get so blessed. 


Kim and Adam I am so happy that you two our happily married now. I wish you the very best. I am going to miss her cooking (mint chocolate cookies), all the diet pepsi in the fridge, deciding on the pictures, and well just everything. I am excited for the adventures that await you guys. Thank you for letting me be a small part of your big day. Yay for marriage, eternal families, and being in love.





No comments:

Post a Comment