Tuesday, July 14, 2015

May 30, 1995

I am 20. What in the crap. Seriously where has the time gone. I'd be lying to say that I am actually happy that I am out of the teen years. Teens...well those were some good years full of firsts, challenges, memories...you get the point. I just am excited for what the 20's have in store for me.

My birthday was just another typical day. I went to dinner with the family, Maddox treated us well. I would recommend their fresh strawberry pie to anyone. :) I woke up to breakfast and phone blown up with messages. Then after spending the day with family I headed up to Logan for an adventure with Cassie Lou.

Moving home has been hard this summer...(sure i'll post about that another time). Logan is just well my home away from home. Smithfield decided to have fireworks basically just for my birthday...or at least that is what I like to think.:) I got to see friends who I used to see everyday when school was in and eat ice cream. The car ride is always my favorite. There is probably a good thing that I can drive with my knees and there is something called cruise control. haha Cassie and I basically should make music videos for a living. haha Plus Logan Canyon is B E A U T I F U L right now. So green! At night it's lighted up with stars. :)

I am so thankful for all of those who wished me Happy Birthday. Here's to being 20! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment