Tuesday, July 14, 2015

SUMMER--recap

So...basically since I have 47 days left of summer..which means like summer is half way over...I'd thought I would do a recap. Enjoy some pics!
Long-boarding (scooters) is always a good time. Side note--why in the world did I not invent the "selfie-stick", literally genius! It makes capturing moments a lot easier and well you capture some things you normally wouldn't! #selfiestickfan 




Boating: is it really summer without it? Plus boating with the best crew around makes it even better. Surfing--not gunna lie I basically feel like I could be Bethany Hamilton ;) haha Tubing--if you have not ever tubed...you are missing out. That's all. You are never too old to tube. :) 



Went to a Real soccer game for the 4th. Can you spot a baby boy in there--I can! November can't come sooner :) Also, two claps for Real to one of the best firework shows I've seen in a long time. Soccer.....one word football. You know my love of football post is coming soon. 

My girls. Kell and Abs have been there every day since I can remember. We went away to Logan for fireworks on the 3rd. I wish Abs was coming back up to Logan with us again this year however, I am proud of her from doing what she needs do to. I'm excited for Kell this year too..she has a lot of things coming her way this year and I can't wait for her adventures. :) 

Needless to say...Summer so far has been busy as heck, but I'm trying to soak in every last minute!




No comments:

Post a Comment