Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Jacob

Once again I would like to introduce you to one of my friends: Jacob (Jake). He recently also returned from a mission. He served in Arcadia, California. Jake and I met in good ol gym class in seventh grade haha seriously can it get any better? He is the funniest, most humble, caring kid I know. Meet Jacob!

Have you guys tried Parmesan Cheese on popcorn before? If not, you should, it's amazing. This guy introduced me to that, how midnight movies are the only way to watch a new release, Harry Potter is life, High School Musical is always fun to sing, blondies from Applebees are delicious...etc. Once again I could go on and on. When I went up to college, I had multiple people ask me why I always throw up the peace sign....haha It's because of this guy. He's sorta one of the coolest guys I know. The night/day before his farewell talk we all went up to Bloomington Lake. On the way home is one of the nights I'll never forget. Jake has a way of always making you feel like you are special and belong in this crazy world...I'd like to share some of things that from his two year mission affected me.

  • He taught me what true humility is. He is always so humble. Plus whenever you try to give him a compliment, he will usually just laugh and try changing the subject.
  • He always believes in what you want to do. His famous thing he always tells me..."just money it jessica." Whatever I want to do or anything I have plan he always tells me to money it and just to own it.
  • His homecoming talk was excellent! One of the things that I took away from his talk was when he was speaking to a non member. (hopefully I can remember how he said it) Who if we saw him, we could see that he didn't make the best choices in his life. Jake asked himself if God really could love everyone. As he was speaking to the man on the side of the road. Jake felt the spirit and knew that God truly does love everyone. Jake loves people hes a friend to everyone. Same as his parents. Shout-out to his mom, dad, brother, and sister.  
Jacob, thanks for talking to me in gym class the first week of Junior High. I am excited for your adventures at UVU. See ya soon Jake. :)
Jake has always been a lady killer ;)
his long hair..hahah oh jake remember this?
late night 4-wheelers :)

Welcome Home Jacob! :)





No comments:

Post a Comment