Tuesday, August 25, 2015

St. Geezy

So basically I guess I should start off this post with telling my blog readers (if there is any) and the world (because I’m posting this on the internet). That I LLLOOOVVVEEE my family. Our relationship that we have as an extended family is a rare one…rare in the fact that my cousins are more like my sisters, my aunts are my second moms etc.

My grandma thought it would be fun if we planned a girl’s trip to head down to St. George for a weekend. We would go to Tuacahn, shop till we dropped (literally), pool, food…you know the whole sha-bang. I missed those who could make it. Next time I hope we will all be able to go. I also, just want to give a shout out to my grandma for planning and making this happen! It was the perfect last summer weekend before I head back up to USU.

Let me introduce you to my girls.


We woke up early Friday morning and started on the road. I have learned to try and semi love long drives. With that being said I relaxed half the way with my mom, sis, and sis in-law. Once we made a pit stop it was time to turn the beats up and loose our voices. We sang everything and anything. Scipio has a pet zoo...it's real grand let me tell ya. haha




Once we got to out condo. Which was seriously the cutest thing in the world to say the least. We headed to the pool. We didn’t get as much sun as I would’ve liked to get. But it was still hot. Everyone at the pool thought we were crazy as we tried to make a pyramid like we’re old but its fine. Haha –Side note—for those who are reading in the future if someone has a towel, their phone and shoes on a chair, it’s not polite to put somebody else’s personal things on the floor. Just saying. 





From there we got ready for a night out on the town. We headed to Pizza Factory and then to go see a Disney Classic, Beauty and The Beast. This was my first time seeing a play down there and it was wonderful. Seriously so fun. Brought so many memories back from being little and watching this movie on repeat. 


 

My favorite part of this trip or any trip for that matter is when its too late at night for anyone to really be up, but we're up. Talk about life happens, laughter happens, maybe even singing Bubble Gum and Braces happens---did you even know that song existed. haha. Oh and we found out how fun the game Word Brain is haha. Goodness I love my family. 

We woke up the next morning (really 4 hours later) to shop all day. All day as in we shopped from 10:00 am to 8:00 pm literally. Thanks to my mom for my new boots (I love them). We stopped for the Habit (hamburger joint). Then we went to this darling Jewelry shop that sold Alex and Ani bracelets. I have a new addiction to them. We picked up Chilis and left the night doing nails and watching The Longest Ride. (if I could find a Luke Collins in real life I would be perfectly fine.) Then well I mean hey sparklers at 2 am is a fun thing. Specially when you have to go to a hotel, your older cousin shows you up, you park in the middle of the street, and well you just light of sparklers and enjoy the night. 






  
After, packing up the car (we fit all the popcorn and shopping bags!), we headed for home. Thanks to my family for the wonderful memories. I won't forget this trip and can't wait till the next one. Much love to everyone! :)










No comments:

Post a Comment