Sunday, October 16, 2016

CONCERTS

Just a reminder...but I am a concert fanatic. Straight up. You say concert and I am there. Here is a recap of the concerts I went to this summer!


My girls and I went to Keith Urban. It was a much needed girls night out, jamming out to country music. I have never been a huge fan of Keith, but I will say hearing him live made me like him a bit more. He is a very talented guitarist and musician. Even though I didn't get his guitar that he gave away, I am still happy that I went. 



Tim McGraw will never get old to me. Never. Him and Faith Hill were my childhood and now my comfort music I guess you could say. haha Plus the only way you'll get me to come to Provo is for him. haha (but really) Him and Faith are having a tour next year and mark my words I will be going. Tim thanks for celebrating America with me. I will see you again soon!



See these three in my picture. They are pretty much my second parents and older sister. I have gone to multiple concerts with them and well we basically are the concert crew. This concert was SOOO Good. I don't know about you, but ol' Rock and Roll is something that America is missing out on in the music world. STYX did not disappoint. I may have been the youngest one at this concert. But I sang my heart out anyway.



Guys, I have been to a lot of concerts. (if you couldn't already tell haha) Coldplay was SPECTACULAR. Oh my goodness. For the first song to start out with confetti meant that their closing had to be even bigger and better. (most concerts end with confetti).  Every body had a wrist band that lit up with the music (mine didn't work, still upset about it). I didn't know all the songs, I know shame on me...but I danced my heart out and the songs that I did know, I belted. Coldplay ended with more and more confetti, fireworks, and just amazing-ness. I literally am still in awe of how amazing it was. 





No comments:

Post a Comment