Sunday, October 16, 2016

Random Recaps


This post is a bunch of random recaps that happened over the summer.  :)

Kamie Lynn graduated. Growing up down the street from your cousin is a blessing I never fully understood, till I moved away to college. She basically my other little sister, whom I am extremely proud of. She headed to Dixie State to play soccer and as a freshman is starting and KILLING it. I am so excited to see her and the places she goes. I love ya Kam, and always remember I'll bail you out. haha :)


Ice cream and temple runs are always a good idea. Specially this day, only Abbie will fully understand why this picture makes me shake my head and laugh hahaha. I sure am thankful for these human and their friendship over the years. 




 My (other) cousin Cody, left on his mission to San Antonio, Texas. Spanish Speaking. Once again, having my younger cousin grow up, made me feel old. However, I have loved receiving his emails and hearing about his experiences. He has always had a kind, genuine, humble spirit about him and I sure hope Texas knows how lucky they are to have him. Cod keep up the good work. I love you and so does your family. Go Cod Go. :)


Due to my CRAZY work schedule and school schedule this summer I was only able to run up to our annual Hunter fishing trip for a night. But that night was ever so much needed. See this handsome guy. He's my grandpa. We are butt chin buddies for life. I am 21 years old and still to do this day he is the only person I will let bait my hook, gut my fish, and de-bone my fish. My dad comes in a close second, but gramps just does it perfectly. Dutch oven dinners always taste good, and a good game of sequence with long talks with the family are good for the soul. It was a much needed, night away. 

Cheers to recapping those pictures I wanted to remember. :)







No comments:

Post a Comment