Sunday, October 9, 2016

St. Geezy


A girls trip to St. George is always a good idea. Cass and Heid are more like my older sisters. We were fortunate to stay at the Entrada Golf Course. Goodness the room was amazing. We completely lived it up. High School Musical 2 was filmed here. We reacted every part we possibly could. Soaked up so many sun rays and ate one to many bags of White Cheddar Cheetos. Since Cass and I turned 21 this past summer it only seemed fitting that we pulled our first slot machine. It was a blast hahaha. Needless to say, my first pull I got all straight sevens. I felt like I was a million bucks. haha We didn't last for long, seeing how I hate smoke with everything in me. The other night we went to see Tarzan. It was beautifully done, even if Jane didn't wear a yellow dress. ;) We finished off the trip with eating more food and shopping till our bank accounts were pretty much empty. Yes we did share a dressing room, because lets be real, why wait for your own, when you can share? Goodness I sure love my family and I always have the greatest time!






Until, next time! 





No comments:

Post a Comment